A detailed checklist to work through on the initial discovery call with a client. The checklist covers 6 areas.
- Explore what the client wants to achieve from the coaching.
- To understand the client’s reason for wanting to be coached and why at this present moment.
- For the coach to explain their preferred coaching style.
- Explore and explain how the coaching process works.
- To discuss the roles and responsibilities of the coach and client.
- Agree on a way forward including payment options and setting dates for the sessions.
Word document – 3 pages