At our last Community Meeting we had a great presentation by Guest Speaker Russell Goldsmith who discussed and introduced the benefits of Podcasts. Following on from this we are now running a step-by-step session which will teach you all you need to know about how and why podcasting can work for your brand.
Here are details of an event he’s running on Wednesday 23rd June:-
There is no doubt that podcasting is in the ascendancy and this step-by-step session will teach you all you need to know about how and why it can work for your brand. We’ll explore why podcasting is more popular than ever, how easy it is to produce your own podcasts, where to upload and host them, and how to get people to listen and share your content.
This is a fun session in which you will learn the podcast process from start to finish.
You’ll develop the confidence to produce professional, targeted, effective podcasts, which will help you and your brand/organisation to stand out from the crowd.
How attendees will benefit:
- Who is listening – where, when and for how long
- Format & Power of the spoken word – Deciding the style of podcast best suited to your objectives/messages/content.
- Preparation – writing scripts and running orders, selecting content and contributors, prepping your guests, plus question tactics to enable you and your guests to tell an engaging, inspiring, entertaining and educational story
- Kit & Production – How to record your own podcasts including using online tools
- Editing – Tips on how to edit your show and the software to use.
- Hosting – Where to upload your podcasts, so your listeners can easily subscribe and share the content.
- Distribution – How to gain more listeners and drive engagement with the show.
- Measurement – Reporting on who is listening, where and for how long, based on the available data.
Who should attend:
This course is aimed at anyone working in the Coaching Sector, PR, Marketing Communications and Social Media who is looking to create engaging content.
To confirm your attendance at the event, go to https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/power-of-podcasting-tickets-156868787767?aff=BCD or click the button on this page.