High or Low – It’s off to work we go

The cross contamination of negative work experiences It is one of those essential truths that when your work life is messy, your whole life starts feeling the impact. There is nothing like a draining and demoralising day at work to ensure your evening is spent in mindless distractions or anxious self-recriminations. And don’t even get […]

Make Meetings Work – How to run great meetings.

Meetings are a wonderful opportunity to engage with work colleagues, get creative and be collaborative on issues that are important to everybody. So why do so many people feel they are an ineffective use of time? In this article, we will be covering how to get the best from your meetings so they are productive, […]

‘Just do the letters’

Not that long ago I started a new HR Director role in a medium sized organisation. Full of enthusiasm I asked my senior management peers what they wanted from the HR team. I was gobsmacked to be told by one to ‘just do the letters, we can do everything else’.   Undeterred, I moved the […]

Is Remote Working Effecting Your Mindset

Over the last nine months there is no doubt that your workforce has gone through a rollercoaster of emotions trying to deal with all that a world stuck in the middle of a pandemic has thrown at them.  Some will have sailed through it and loved the freedom that working from home has allowed them, […]