Coach
Paul
Walker

Paul

Walker

• United Kingdom
About Paul

My passion for coaching and sales training comes from the numerous years worked as a coach and sales trainer.

Past clients include an Ophthalmic Medical device company, Healthcare product supplier, a large EMEA wide Engineering company as well as numerous sales professionals from across various industries.

I’m a qualified NLP Business Practitioner which has helped clients in both their professional and personal lives.

Recently I have completed the GAP Partnership negotiation skills workshop.

Over the years I’ve held sales coaching and leadership positions within several Global blue-chip pharmaceutical/healthcare companies including GSK, Pfizer, Abbott and up until recently Johnson & Johnson.

Other notable achievements in my career include sales training awards with Abbott as well as helping develop a national change and resilience workshop at Johnson & Johnson.

Before that I served 11 years in the British army as a male nurse where I travelled extensively.

Married to Ruth, we have two grown up sons Benjamin & Christian and when not working I enjoy walking with Ruth and our cockerpoo dog Bailey. I sing as a tenor in a choir and I’m involved in volunteering for the Commonwealth war graves commission.

Qualifications & Accreditations

The team at Business Coach Directory manually verifies all qualifications and credentials so you have peace of mind when selecting a coach.

Engage Accredited Coach

The Complete Skilled Negotiator

Areas of Expertise
Career Coaching
Interview Coaching
Work/Life Balance Coaching
Management Coaching
Performance Coaching
Team Coaching

Great news, Paul offers Virtual/Online coaching

Languages
Paul coaches in:
English
Share Paul's profile:
Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Paul's Articles
Though sales is one of the oldest professions, today’s customers with help from an array of resources via...

Send Paul a message

If you think Paul might be a good match for your coaching needs, you can fill in this form to send them a message directly.
Send message