My name is Sarah and I’m a trained Transformative Coach specialising in workplace and career challenges, and supporting coachees with affordable coaching to create change and transition in their working and professional lives.
As a coach, l’ll partner with you to:
• Identify your goals and areas of opportunity,
• Help you to understand your strengths, values and skills,
• Gain insight, digging deeper into an issue, need or goal,
• Identify solutions and options,
• Gain commitment, encouraging action and creating accountability.
My coaching style is reflective, relaxed and purposeful drawing on an extensive toolkit of resources and approaches in service of your goals. I’m friendly, professional and approachable and will create a safe, reflective space so we can explore your next steps together.
What I can help with:
We spend too much time at work to be unhappy. More than ever, people are searching for purpose and meaning in their professional lives. Below are just some of the challenges I’ve partnered with coachees on:
– exploring and navigating a new career e.g. pursuing a whole new career pathway or industry,
– enabling career transitions e.g. pursuing a new role within your existing organisation,
– identifying purpose and personal visions to understand what matters most at work and action planning in pursuit of this,
– getting unstuck or feeling trapped when faced with the overwhelm of having too much choice and not knowing where to start,
– workplace challenges e.g. navigating the transition to management or leadership.
My training, qualifications and experience include:
• 8+ years coaching experience (including working in HR/Change & Transformation)
• Level 7 ICF-accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching
• ICF-accredited Certificate in Career Coaching Practice
• Member of the Association for Coaching and receiving regular supervision
• MSc Organisational Behaviour
• CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Leadership and Management
• Accredited in Psychometrics (Hogan and Wave)
If you’re interested, the best next step is to contact me by email. I offer a free 30 minute discovery call to understand what you’d like to achieve from coaching and for any questions we might have for each other. I believe coaching should be affordable for all so from there, I offer ‘pay as you go’ sessions at £35 an hour. I can adjust session length depending on the need and build bespoke coaching programmes as needed.
The team at Business Coach Directory manually verifies all qualifications and credentials so you have peace of mind when selecting a coach.