With 20 years of experience in leadership & executive positions in corporate and commercial roles, I combine my passions for coaching and leadership.
I accompany my clients on their learning and development journey enabling growth and guiding them to their desired coaching outcomes and goals. I apply a number of evidence-based coaching approaches, including positive psychology, and focus on resilience, achievement, strengths, and well-being. My strengths-based approach ensures clients are aware of and aligned to their strengths and values. That alignment creates clarity, meaningful goals, and enables clients to overcome challenges and achieve their goals with ease and authenticity.
I also specialise in burnout prevention and recovery, resulting in improved work-life balance and well-being.
I work with organisations and private clients. My clients vary from senior leaders and middle management to aspiring managers, leaders, and executives and I work on a variety of topics such as:
· Living authentically – through the alignment of values and strengths to life and career
· Well-being – through self-acceptance, self-confidence, personal growth, positive relationships, self-esteem, meaning & purpose
· Enhancing performance through strengths application and setting meaningful goals
· Resilience – through acceptance, dealing with emotions, enabling sufficient recovery, and applying strengths in challenging situations
· Career progression, career transition, life transition
· Work-life balance, burnout prevention, burnout recovery
· Positive and authentic leadership
My coaching sessions are journeys of self-discovery and typically cover these 3 areas:
1. Discover your core identity – exploring and unlocking your strengths, values, beliefs, motivation, meaning & purpose
2. Discover your goal – defining a meaningful goal that is aligned to your values & strength – to your true self (rather than external factors)
3. Discover your path – exploring the best possible path leading you to your goal while being authentic.
My coaching style is authentic, empathetic, relaxed, and positive. I am supportive and carefully challenge my clients to enable insights about themselves, others around them, and the systems they operate in. My sessions are a safe and confidential space to have time for yourself to think, reflect, brainstorm, prioritise, make decisions, and be vulnerable. Coaching sessions are enabling growth and insight, they can be challenging but are also very exciting and a lot of fun.
I often work with clients on the following topics (though this is not an exclusive list): confidence, work-life balance, career development & progression, career/life choices, getting “unstuck”, meaning & purpose in career, burnout recovery & prevention, prioritisation & delegation, assertiveness, difficult conversations, presentation preparation, returning to work.
The team at Business Coach Directory manually verifies all qualifications and credentials so you have peace of mind when selecting a coach.