I work with talented professionals at key times in their career when they are looking to get traction on a specific goal. I create a dedicated coaching space for them to explore what they are looking to achieve, the challenges they are facing and the unique values they bring. Enabling them to confidently focus their energies on the actions and behaviours that will help them achieve the results they want, in a way that feels true to them both professionally and personally.
My 16 years’ experience in international organisations, gives me a depth of relevant business experience and an awareness of the challenges and dynamics people face in the corporate world. Prior to setting up as an independent coach, I was an internal coach for a top tier law firm for 7 years alongside an HRBP role where I created coaching frameworks that balanced both organisational objectives and individual needs. I’ve coached people at all levels and on a variety of goals. Some examples include:
· career coaching – for those looking to make a change of role or re-enter the work after a career break
· promotion – developing business case, sponsorship and mindset
· new leadership role – building personal leadership style and creating meaningful results
· working through a specific challenge or perceived obstacle
· developing resilience capabilities
· career break transitions – e.g. maternity, parental leave, sabbatical
· coaching alongside a wider organisational development programme
· much more
I’ve an ILM Level 7 in Executive Coaching and Mentoring and am a member of the EMCC (professional coaching and mentoring body). I am a certified Career Coach from the CCS (Career Counselling Services). I am also licenced to use various psychometrics (Emotional Intelligence Profile, Resilience Questionnaire and 16PF).
Career Background & Coaching Testimonials: www.linkedin.com/in/fionagout
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
The team at Business Coach Directory manually verifies all qualifications and credentials so you have peace of mind when selecting a coach.