What are some of the most common mistakes made by business owners or startups? Here are a few:
1. Lack of a clear long-term vision for the business
2. Lack of a clear strategic plan to safeguard the business against potential obstacles/challenges
3. Trying to “go it alone” without guidance or support
In the Covid environment, starting and managing a business has become even more difficult with lockdowns and other factors that negatively affect business growth. However, here are three ways to avoid the above common mistakes if you plan to either start a business, or grow your business in 2022:
1. Get crystal clear on your long-term vision and direction for your business
2. Have a clear action plan to keep you on track, consistent and accountable
3. Invest in a mentor or coach, and/or dream team of trusted advisors to give you crucial guidance and support
Bonus tip: Prioritise your own personal development as mindset accounts for 90% of success.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.