Coach
Michell
Sierra

Michell

Sierra

• United States of America
About Michell

I coach female entrepreneurs who are struggling with planning, scaling, branding or marketing their businesses online.

Do you constantly find yourself feeling overwhelmed with how to start or scale your business online, what to do next and exactly how to do it? Are you struggling with confidence and imposter syndrome, feeling as though you don’t belong in the digital business landscape or that you lack the necessary skills and experience to be successful? Do you feel constantly challenged by the rapidly changing digital world and become overwhelmed because of your lack of “know-how”?

It doesn’t have to be that way! It is possible to build and grow your online business successfully and with confidence, regardless of your age or technical abilities. This is where working with me as your business coach comes in. My directive coaching method will guide you to implement business strategies, overcome obstacles and eliminate confusion on your exact next steps.

Working with me means you don’t have to figure out business problems on your own. I get you, I’ve been there, and together, we can find the solutions you are looking for! Together we can set your business up for online success, covering all the bases from planning & branding to creating a solid marketing strategy. After working with me, my clients developed rock-solid business skills to cement their business success in a competitive and everchanging digital landscape.

I’ve launched and scaled multiple brands to seven figures, and armed with my 16 years of hands-on experience, a MBA and a qualification from the University of London in brand management, I can show you how to get there too! As an official Shopify partner, I’m extremely experienced in ecommerce and digital entrepreneurship.

I know from experience that building and scaling a successful business online can be challenging, and that’s why I’m passionate about helping women like you to create the business of your dreams.

Book a free 20 minute video call where I answer all your coaching related questions. That way you can see if my directive coaching approach and business guidance resonates with you.

Qualifications & Accreditations

The team at Business Coach Directory manually verifies all qualifications and credentials so you have peace of mind when selecting a coach.

Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

Entrepreneurship & Business Coach Certification

Areas of Expertise
Management Coaching
Small Business Coach
Start-Up Business Coaching

Great news, Michell offers Virtual/Online coaching

Languages
Michell coaches in:
English
Share Michell's profile:
Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Michell's Articles
I hope this article finds you well and brimming with ideas! As I was sitting here today, sipping...

Send Michell a message

If you think Michell might be a good match for your coaching needs, you can fill in this form to send them a message directly.
Send message